What we can offer you
If you come and join us, we offer a full itinerary. However some volunteers require a more tailored programme and so we are always open for discussion on our volunteer programmes and the lovely thing is that all our volunteers can choose how much time they wish to devote to our programmes and how much personal time is required. Please let us know well in advance your requirements and commitment in certain areas.
- Airport collection directly to our project
- Newly renovated Homestay accommodation with Full board meals
- “Walk with us” programme with the children of our community
- Working and teaching in the local village schools
- Working in our community kitchen helping with meals
- Helping with our community medical centre and outreach work
- Join our feed 150 programme
- Help with children’s individual learning needs
- Working with our harvesting and farming projects
- Introducing skills: dance, art, drawing, reading, exercise, meditation, teaching
- Learning new skills such as Buffalo and Ox ploughing, crops, local cooking, cultural dance, teaching
WHAT ARE THE COSTS
Please contact us on Unitenepal150@gmail.com with details and estimated time of year you wish to come. Also we will take some small groups and students so will be able to offer discounts.
we will respond very quickly with a costing for you. However we are not responsible for flights but can recommend airlines and agents to you,.